The Audi Q3 refreshed its looks in 2015 and it’s designed got even classier and sporty. The next model which is 2017 Audi Q3 will be a minor facelift version on the series. Improvements will be made in all spheres ranging from its drivetrain, fuel economy, safety measures, specs and design. Performance wise this new car will be the best in the series so far. Both it’s on road and off road features will be improved. According to numerous speculations this new car will have two drivetrain choices. Last year Audi Q3 was introduced in the United Sates and ever since it has made a great impact.
2017 Audi Q3 – Objectives of Facelift:
Makers will have a strong focus on its body design. They will be delivering one of the best yet which will make drop their jaws. These cars have good accelerates rates and this new model will be the swiftest.
Powerful Engine will Generate a lot of Power:
The 2017 Audi Q3 is going to use a hand built engine. This engine will be a Turbo Fuel Stratified Injection unit. Its capacity is going to be about 2.0 liter and will generate optimum power of 200 HP. Torque production will be about 207 pound-feet. This engine has acquired a lot of critical appreciation and has been winning international Engine of the Year Award since the last six years.
Acceleration rates of this drivetrain setup will be quite fast. This engine will be able to accelerate from 0 to 62 miles per hour in just 4.4 seconds. Power generated is transmitted to all the four wheels with the help of S Tronic seven-speed. Transmission units have very short shift times and they have been placed very closely.
Dual Clutch transmission system is going to be automatically controlled. If one feels frisky they can shift them with standard shift paddles from the steering wheels. This setup is an all-wheel drive unit with electronically controlled clutches which distribute power between front and rear axles.
2017 Audi Q3 – Competitions:
There will be many tough competitors of Audi Q3 2017 model.
- Mercedes AMG GLA 45 4Matic is good competitor. Though its engine is slightly smaller than Audi Q3 it produces equal amount of power if not more. Its acceleration rates will be similar to that of new Audi Q3. But it has a higher price tag as compared to Audi.
- Porsche Macan is very expensive though it has got similar specs. It is going to have slightly slower acceleration rates than 2017 Audi Q3.
Impressive Safety measures includes:
There will be a lot of new safety features in this new vehicle:
- Parking assists will be present
- Adaptive cruise controls can be expected
- Rear View camera will be definitely present
- Lane maintaining as well as departure assist
- Front collision preventers
- Anti-lock brakes
- Airbags with shock sensors
- Fog lights to enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Rain sensing wiper might be present.
New specs and other modifications:
The 2017 Audi Q3 has got some remarkable features which will make the fans crazy about it.
- Glossy black colored grille defines this car’s elegance; it contains honeycombed chrome mesh along with it.
- Titanium look finishing touches will be visible on roof tails, window trim as well as on the side view mirrors.
- There might be two of more color variants during its launch. According to latest rumor one such variant will be Ascari blue colored with metallic finish on it.
- Seats have been covered with fine quality leather material.
- Infotainment system contains a wide touchscreen which will include many apps in it.
- Cabin space is quite comfortable and with the enlargement of wheelbase all the leg room issues have been solved.
- Bluetooth services along with Wi-Fi connections might be present.
2017 Audi Q3 – Expected Price and Probable Release Date:
The 2017 Audi Q3 is going to have a price range of around $35,000. Prices might be higher than this range since it is yet to be confirmed by the manufacturers. There has been no confirmation on the Release date of Audi Q3 2017 model. It is expected to be released in 2017, in the summer.