The Buick is a very well-known premium car manufacturer from The United States of America. They are a part of the prestigious collection of automakers hailing from Detroit and thus, their products to have been of such class. They have quite a reputation for building luxury cars and have successfully battled European giants in this genre. This time around, Buick is back with a great SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) which has been the face of the company for a countless number of years. Yes, Buick is bringing in a new version of Enclave in the form of 2017 Buick Enclave.
2017 Buick Enclave – Body Appearance and Interior Design:
Buick, although is a joint company under the wing of General Motors (GM), they still have quite a reputation of their own and their famous Buick crossover being a living proof of this fact. The 2017 Buick Enclave is a heavy duty SUV which also satisfies luxury demands. Altogether, it is a blockbuster combination and has the capacity to change the fortunes of the company. A lot of new upgrades have been installed and all hopes are pinned on it to turn things around.
External stance and looks of a car are very important if it is a luxury genre car. For 2017 Buick Enclave, it is even more important as all hopes of the manufacturers whose badge it wears on its grille are pinned on it. Looks alone account for a huge share of the sales of any car and the designers at Buick having understood this, have given it their all while designing this car.
- To start off, let us talk about the body colors of this luxury 2017 Buick Enclave which has been made available. As many as five shades of metallic colors have been provided which all look quite exciting.
- Furthermore, this luxury SUV will be provided exciting decals on its body to choose from.
- New chassis design, body panels, and bed frame has been used. All of these are lighter in weight as compared to its previous editions. This is because they have been made from light weighing materials like aluminum and carbon fiber. This step has not only reduced the overall weight of this SUV but also has decreased fuel consumption and has enhanced performance.
- A very new and latest technology that we get to see on this 2017 Enclave is a four electronic door channel. This is a very interesting feature which has been developed by none other than Buick themselves and is being thought to be a revolutionary development. Watch out for this feature.
- Other changes include LED lights for both headlamps and tail lamps, redesigned bumpers, both front and rear, revamped air intake design and a new LED sensor on the doors which alerts the passengers if some unwanted person attempts to enter without permission.
A cozy and comfortable cabin design back up the wonderful exterior design.
- First of all, a picturesque eight-inch wide touch screen panel catches your attention first. This picturesque touch screen panel is being powered by LED technology so it is very clear to look at. It houses the infotainment system of 2017 Buick Enclave.
- An easy to operate air conditioning switch has been installed.
- The dashboard looks wonderful with aluminum plating.
- Premium leather has been used to stitch up the upholstery of the seats.
- For connectivity, we have Bluetooth 3.0 and four USB ports.
- Eight Dolby speakers take care of entertainment needs.
- Switches have been installed on the door hand rests for easy operation.
- There is enough space in the cabin to make room for as many as seven adults. As for luggage, the cargo space can hold up to 380 kg of weight.
2017 Buick Enclave – Energetic Engine:
The 2017 Buick Enclave will be powered by 3.6 liters V6 engine, that will develop 281 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque. Transmission of choice will be a 6-speed automatic with the choice of AWD and RWD. Fuel economy is 16/22 mpg on city/highways. Top speed for new model is limited to 108 mph.
2017 Buick Enclave – Pocket Pinch:
The 2017 Buick Enclave is going to cost around $40,000. Turbochargers will come at extra cost. The competition will be announced once it hits the markets which would be probably by late 2017.