It is as modern as it gets, the 2017 Chevy Impala since it comes with the most updated and modern technology till date that has been seen in any car from Chevrolet. One of the most interesting features of this latest 2017 version of Chevy Impala is that the manufacturers have tried to bring in the retro old look and feel of this car. Chevrolet Impala used to be a very popular full sized sedan once upon a time and yet again manufacturers are trying to bring back the old charm and help this car regain its top spot in the full-sized sedan market. This new and improved 2017 Chevrolet Impala is trying to capitalize on the idea of retaining the charm of yesterday, being relevant as of today and gearing up for tomorrow. This should be a powerful business tactic which should prove to be extremely effective. We all are looking forward to seeing how this wonderful vehicle performs in the market.
2017 Chevy Impala – Trim Levels:
One of the best things that Chevrolet has included in the lineup of 2017 Chevy Impala is that it comes with the option of three different trim levels. This will enable the buyer to choose from among the features they want to be in their garage. Also, this step will prove favorable to those customers whose pockets are basically tight and will not permit a liberal budget. Three trims have been provided and these are namely:
LS is the base or entry level trim while LTZ is the top premium level trim.
- First of all, it is very spacious and has ample space for head room, leg space, knee room and hip room.
- The multimedia system has been newly improved and upgraded.
- Other improvements will be seen in the safety features which includes airbags in case of a crash. It has passed a crash test and is quite safe to ride.
- The elegance of this car is reflected in the choice of materials for covering up the interior cabin. Premium quality leather seats will be looking forward to offering utmost comfort.
- Technology features have been upgraded too. New features include Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, USB ports, smartphone connection and navigation technology. New infotainment system of this car will also provide 4G LTE connectivity for high-speed internet.
- Many more new features are reported to be available on the premium LTZ trim.
2017 Chevy Impala – Power Under the Hood:
Powering this monstrous 2017 Chevy Impala are two engines to choose from. The first option reported to feature under the hood of 2017 Chevrolet Impala is a 3.6-liter engine whose specs are yet to be known. The second option is a 2.5-liter engine which has the capability to produce 196 hp while third and largest and most powerful unit is going to be a 3.6-liter engine which would be producing nearly about 260 hp. The top speed will be 132 mph.
For transmission of 2017 Chevy Impala, we will get to see both the options of a 6 speed automatic as well as a 6-speed manual unit. A manual transmission will have an overdrive feature in it. This option will come in handy as different people have different preferences when it comes to manual or automatic transmission. Fuel economy is to range from 17 to 21 mpg on city roads and will reach as far as 31 mpg once the car hits the highway.
2017 Chevy Impala – Price and Release Date:
The only thing that is known as of yet is that 2017 Chevy Impala is going to hit the markets by the fourth quarter of 2016. The price will be around $28,000. Any new update will be posted soon so stay tuned and check in regularly in this space.
Feedback From Customers:
While keeping ties with the past as well as being connected with the future, this new 2017 Chevy Impala has some quality features to boast of. The quality of features products used in this car is top class and this will obviously increase the expectations from this car and will make this a truly full sized luxury sedan.