The latest SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) that is being rumored to rock and roll out from the doors of American automobile giants Chevrolet is none other than the military grade Chevrolet Tahoe. This popular SUV, which has been one of the favorites when it comes to carrying armed personnel, is going to come out in a new avatar in the form of new 2017 Chevy Tahoe. Chevy Tahoe is known to be a very powerful SUV when it comes to delivering huge amounts of performance and has always been a favorite SUV in the market.
2017 Chevy Tahoe – Design:
The exterior design of new 2017 Chevy Tahoe has had always created a lot of hype and fever. It is perhaps the most characteristically designed SUV in the market.
- The shape, structure and design of this car are easily recognizable. Although rumors are being heard about a lot of new and innovative features, you can rest assured that most of these features will be seen in the interior of this SUV.
- The characteristic massive and rugged looks of this car which has become a hallmark will be retained in new 2017 Chevy Tahoe.
- Dimensions are going to be expanded thanks to a few expert tweaks all over the body of this SUV which are almost unrecognizable.
- Rugged look is going to turn out to be very classy in nature.
- A front end of Tahoe is going to have a new grille design in chrome.
- The bumper design will partner this chrome grille effectively.
- Fog lamps have been cleverly placed which not only enhanced the looks and stance of the vehicle but also clearly illuminates the road in foggy conditions.
- LED lights will be an important part of the exterior design which is quite durable and efficient.
- Body weight has been reduced by the use of light weighing materials like carbon fiber and aluminum sheets. This reduction in weight will enable this car to go easier on fuel and boast of a higher mileage.
- Additionally, reduction in weight would also mean an enhancement in the overall performance of this vehicle.
- Wheels of 18”, 20” and 22” will be available which will suit the body design of 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe very well. These wheels will provide ample grip, resulting in a better handling experience and performance.
Comfortable Interior Design:
The 2017 Chevy Tahoe is going to be the most spacious and luxurious Tahoe ever. Due to the enhancement in exterior designs, we will have a spacious cabin with ample space for head room and leg room. The luxury of this vehicle has been enhanced by the use of premium quality materials in order to carve out upholstery for seats. The entire feel of the cabin is quite exotic. New infotainment system takes care of navigation function, a comfort of passengers and their entertainment requirements.
2017 Chevy Tahoe – Powerful Engine under the Hood:
Powering this exciting new 2017 Chevy Tahoe is going to be a very powerful engine. The probable and almost sure name under the hood is going to be a 5.3 liter EcoTec FlexFuel V8 unit. This will produce a massive 355 hp along with 519 Nm of torque. EPA rating of this engine is rated at 17/24 mpg on city/highways. Top speed will be 114 mph.
2017 Chevy Tahoe – Conclusion, Release Date and Price:
The 2017 Chevy Tahoe has a wide fan following and undoubtedly it is one of the most eagerly awaited vehicles. This SUV comes with a lot of expectations and will turn a lot of heads once it hits the market. Knowing the urge of Tahoe lovers to get detailed information, an effort has been made to provide almost correct details. But still as things are being kept top secret, ambiguity is unavoidable. Immediate changes will be made as soon as any new and updated information is available. Tahoe has already faced a lot of competition in its previous releases and thus the news was kept tightly secret. But some way or the other, some spy shot leaked and the internet, as well as the car industry, went viral and speculations started to be drawn. It is no question of doubt that 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe is going to hit the markets very soon as production is almost complete.
The 2017 Chevy Tahoe will probably arrive by early-2017. Starting price tag will be at $48,200 and will be raised up to $62,000 for additional premium features. Competitors are yet to be finalized as a date of release nears its deadline.