The 2017 Hyundai Elantra will be a great vehicle in terms of both its exterior as well as interior features. This new car will have more color choices for the customers along with optimum price ranges. Safety features are plenty along with powerful drive train and great fuel efficiency. All issues relating to cabin space and engine performance have been solved.
2017 Hyundai Elantra – New Interior Modifications:
- Integrated Memory System (IMS) will be available for driver seats.
- Auto heating facility of the front seats would also be present.
- Steering wheel mounted audio as well as cruise control technology would also be present.
- Shift knobs would be present in the steering wheel.
- Front head restraints would be adjustable.
- Power lock for doors would be present.
- Tilted Telescopic steering wheels would also be present.
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra will have a new infotainment system with 3.4 inches LCD touchscreen. Smartphone connections with the infotainment system will be instantly directed with the help of Bluetooth connections. Dual automatic temperature controlling devices would be present along with HomeLink auto dimming mirrors and compass. Proximity keys with push buttons would be present. The dashboard will contain Google drive which will make journeys shorter that previous.
Multimedia features includes:
- New 8 inches wide navigation system.
- Clari-Fi Music Technology.
- Infinity Premium Speakers.
- Smartphone/ USB slots.
- CD/ MP3 player/ FM hubs.
The sound system is quite entertaining with many android app options in the infotainment system. Speakers of infinity brand will deliver high-quality music support and 8 speakers are more than necessary. CD/MP3 player slots are expected to be available beside individual seats.
2017 Hyundai Elantra seats have been designed with premium quality leather upholstery that is quite comfortable. Cabin space has been improved to chip in 5 adults comfortably beside improvement in the cargo space availability in the rear end.
2017 Hyundai Elantra is going to a sophisticated SUV with great features:
- Glasses will have solar control features.
- Daytime Running lights with LED support will be present.
- Wheel bases will be broader than previous.
- Both headlights and tail end lights with LED support will be present.
- Side mirrors with Turning signal indicators will also be present.
Many color choices are going to present for 2017 Elantra model:
- Mineral Beige.
- Galactic Gray.
- Lakeside Blue.
- Phantom Black.
- Symphony Air Silver.
- Quartz White Pearl.
- Electric Blue.
- Scarlet Red.
Front Bumper has a hunky feel to it with modified HID headlights that bends considerably. Fog lights have a crescent shape with Led technology in them. Grille contains the Hyundai H logo along with fine chrome behind it protecting the engine. More over this car will have a special quality of glasses that would trap solar energy and use it for different purposes. 16-17 inches of wheels have been placed with sideways signal indicators beside them.
2017 Hyundai Elantra – Engine Specifications:
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra coupe is going to be 2.0 liter powered Atkinson unit with 4 cylinder support with 147 Hp. The other engine Eco model has a 128-Hp turbo 1.4-liter. The transmission will be automatic as well as manual; in both cases, it is expected to be of speed six. Motor driven power steering is a new feature along with SHIFTRONIC controls. This time round different drive mode is also expected to be selected manually.
The new 2017 Elantra will have very high fuel efficiency rate. Carbon emission will be checked which will ensure a reduction in pollution rates. Acceleration will be quite fast along with less fuel consumption per kilometers than previous models.
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra has a lot of safety devices like:
- Knee airbags.
- Blind Spot detecting technology along with traffic alert and lane changing assists.
- Lane Keep Assist along with Lane Departure Warnings is also available.
- Automatic Emergency Braking system is also present that detects pedestrians.
- One of the most important features that are maintaining Tire Pressure would also be monitored.
- Smart Cruise control feature will be upgraded.
Rider’s safety is of great priority for this automobile company and they have left no stones unturned with such promising efforts.
2017 Hyundai Elantra – Price and Availability:
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra automakers have not confirmed the release date of this car as of yet. According to many speculations, it is expected that the car will be released in the latter half of 2016, but the news is not confirmed. Prices for base model will be around $18,000.