The 2017 Hyundai Veloster is a hatchback model with a sports design. Hyundai automakers introduced this model for the first time in 2012. It was redesigned once again in 2015. The current model has four doors and a longer wheelbase. This car has got new aerodynamic support and has got an improved accelerate capacity. Engine looks great and it’s quite powerful.
2017 Hyundai Veloster – Redesign and Interior Features:
This Hyundai sports car has got some great features and classy design what many fans have been long awaiting to see.
• This car has got a new aerodynamic kit and its polished look seems to have given this vehicle a sportier feel about it.
• Grille setup is trapezoidal in design and has got radiators in them besides having chrome rim cover.
• Front bumper looks more muscular and there is a new diffuser in its rear portion which has got two exhaust outlets.
• Use of high quality leather upholstery will grab your eye. They are very luxurious and beautifully crafted besides being equally comfortable.
• Dashboard contains a wide infotainment touchscreen with many Android apps in it.
• Navigation systems have been improved and now it uses GPRS sensors.
• Bluetooth as well as Wi-Fi services are expected to be present in this new model. Presence of Wi-Fi will ensure that there is no stoppage in streaming services.
• For safety, there are many airbags in proper positions, parking assist, lane departure assist, front collision preventers, antilock brakes, cruise control, rear view camera and many more.
The new 2017 Hyundai Veloster will be bigger than its forerunners. Dimension wise this car is going to be 425 cm longer, 140.5 cm taller in height and 180.5 cm wider than its previous version.
2017 Hyundai Veloster – Engine, Acceleration, Gearbox:
The new 2017 Hyundai Veloster is going to have a four-cylinder engine. This engine is going to be of 1.6-liter fuel capacity. Power output will be around 200 HP and torque production will be around 200 lb-ft. Since the exact value is yet to be known these values are based on rumors. Transmission is expected to be six-speed automatic. An optional manually controlled gearbox might also be present in this vehicle. New Veloster 2017 model has got an improved accelerating capability. Its previous version used to accelerate from 0 to 60 mpg in 9.5 seconds. This new car will reach that same speed in just 7 seconds. Fuel economy in the new model will be quite high. Hyundai had delivered some of the most economically valuable cars in the past. Their new release will carry out the same job. The top speed this car is expected to reach is 120 miles per hour.
2017 Hyundai Veloster – Expected Release Date and Price Range:
The 2017 Hyundai Veloster is expected to go on for sale from the summer of 2016. Release date might be postponed for a few weeks but it will be definitely released in 2016. New 2017 Veloster is going to have modest price range. This new car will be priced at $18,000. Price range might be higher considering the use of such wonderful artistry in designing this model.