Can it get any bigger when two well-known super powers of the car industry come together to produce something beautiful? Yes, Japanese automobile giants Nissan and French powerhouse Renault are forming a collaboration to manufacture an exciting hatchback which would go by the name of 2017 Nissan Micra. Nissan Micra had a reputation for providing satisfactory performance and specs given its budget price. But now, with the advent of a refreshed and revisited version which has been given a lot of importance, things are positively going to look better.
It is being reported that new 2017 Micra is going to be the previous version on steroids as it is going to be bigger, wider and sharper. Additionally, pricing is also going to be lowered so that more and more customers get attracted to this car even after if its superb sharp looks fail to impress the pocket.
2017 Nissan Micra – Beautiful Exterior and Interior Redesign
The styling of 2017 Nissan Micra has had a major focus. Almost every detail has either been changed or modified.
- This car will come with brand new side skirts and a sporty spoiler designed to look racy.
- Bumper, both front, and rear are to be revamped and given a sharper looking overall design which is basically the design language of the entire car.
- Lights have been provided which comfortably fits in with the new bumper design both in front and rear ends.
- Lights are powered by LED technology which is very modern and provides better lighting.
- Wheels that have been provided are larger in size and provides better grip while improving handling.
With so many redesigned features, the body of this car looks absolutely brilliant and is a treat to the eye. Buyers would surely be impressed by the curves and lines of the body which give an aerodynamic look to the car.
Inside the cabin, 2017 Nissan Micra is a very polished and neat car altogether. It has been generously redesigned in the interior department as well.
- New seats have been provided which comes wrapped in leather of top quality.
- Steering wheel too has a good grip and is friendly to drive.
- Seats are adjustable via power and are very comfortable.
- Features like climate control have been provided to ensure passengers’ comfort.
- Safety features to have been installed. Airbags placed at regular intervals should ensure no harm if anything goes wrong.
- Infotainment screen has been installed which has a navigation system for driver’s assistance and a music system for entertaining passengers.
2017 Nissan Micra – Engine and Power
In all probability, 2017 Nissan Micra will be powered by a 1.2-liter 4-cylinder and three-cylinder engine powered by FlexFuel technology which is Nissan’s very own technology. According to rumors, this engine is being thought to produce up to a maximum of 78 hp for the basic model and 97 hp for a high-end trim level. Great fuel economy is expected as this is a regular use oriented cars. Leaked information regarding EPA ratings says something around 35/45 mpg on city/highways. A five-speed manual or CVT transmission will be provided.
2017 Nissan Micra – Price and Rivals
The 2017 Nissan Micra is priced at $12,000. Its biggest rivals are Ford Fiesta and Honda Jazz.