The Toyota brand is the most popular automobile brand in Canada, America and Australia. These sedans manufacturing company has produced many crossover modes over the last few years. The new model 2017 Toyota Camry will comfortably accommodate five passengers which includes the driver.
The 2017 Toyota Camry will have four trim levels:
- XLE and
There will be also another model with a hybridized version of these four trim levels.
2017 Toyota Camry – Body Style Changes and other Options:
The Hybrid model of Toyota Camry is going to make many intriguing changes. The main changes will be in the front fascia where:
- Trapezoidal grille will be set up.
- LED headlamps with auto sensors will present this car’s mighty strength.
- Overall size will be two inches longer than previous model.
- Security and Safety features will also be improved.
Front bumper designed gets a refreshed look with Daytime running lights and fog lights adding to its charisma. Both headlight and tail lights would have LED support in them. Body weight has been reduced significantly because of the use of Aluminum alloy. Much other lightweight material has been used in designing the body of this vehicle.
Reduction in body weight implies that fuel economy would improve. Toyota logo is placed on the Grille along with trim level inscriptions on the rear gate. Wheels would vary in size according to different trim levels with the LE model getting 16 inches wheel followed by 17 inches wheels in SE model. Exhaust outlet is also expected to get modified but there has been no official statement on this rumor.
Innovations in the Dashboard, Storage and Safety Features:
The new Toyota Camry for 2017 gets an upgraded dashboard with 6.5 inches wide LCD infotainment screen. Many apps that are present within this system will be integrated remotely with the help of smartphones. Other features include:
- Bluetooth connections along with Wi-Fi connectivity which will ensure that there is no stoppage in streaming services.
- MP3/IPOD player slots.
- SD card slots along with CD players are also expected to be present.
- Climate control device will also feature in the dashboard with automatic temperature adjustment feature.
- Navigation system has been improved and is more user-friendly.
Sound System has also been upgraded and it is rumored that JBL speakers might be used, but again this is just a rumor. Cargo space is sufficient along with comfortable cabin space. Both leg space and head room will improve and five adults would comfortably fit in this car. Presence of sunroof has also been rumored for the 2017 Toyota Camry XLE and XCE models.
Safety measures are plenty in each trim level which include:
- Use of airbags near the knee area.
- Pre collision System with sensors that controls the brakes automatically.
- Rear Cross Alert on Traffic.
- Lane control Assist.
- Parking Assist might also be present but there is no confirmation.
- Blind Spot detectors will also be functional.
The 2017 Toyota Camry will receive tough competition from Accord Sedan, Altima Sedan..
2017 Toyota Camry – Power Production Unit:
The new vehicle is expected to provide three choices in powertrain. The base models will have 2.5 liter powered four cylinders that will generate 180 HP. The second engine is expected to be a 2.0 liter unit with four-cylinder engine powered by turbochargers. These drivetrain will generate 270 HP and obtain 336 Nm torque. For higher trim levels the third engine choice will be a very powerful one that will be a 3.5 liter powered V6 unit with 352 torque output and 390 HP.
According to many rumors manufacturers might provide Atkinson 2.5 liter four-cylinder engine with Hybrid Synergy Drive feature.
Transmission in each engine will be six-speed automatic along with good fuel economy. Pollution charge will be decreased with the reduction in carbon dioxide emission.
2017 Toyota Camry – Date of Arrival and Price:
The release date of the new 2017 Toyota Camry sedan have not stated yet. According to numerous conjectures it is probable that this car will make its debut in market in the first quarter of 2017. Price range is expected to be in between $25,000-$40,000.